- Gabriel Agbonlahor aims new dig at Jurgen Klopp over frosty Liverpool interviewby email@example.com (Tom Cavilla) on 7. december 2023 at 15:49
Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp did not take kindly to a joke over 12:30pm kick-offs after watching his side beat Sheffield United last night
- Liverpool international round-up as Reds set for WSL returnby firstname.lastname@example.org (Beth Lindop) on 7. december 2023 at 14:25
This week's Liverpool Women column rounds up a busy couple of weeks of international action ahead of the Reds' clash with Bristol City
- Gary Neville doubles down on Jurgen Klopp view but Roy Keane disagreesby email@example.com (Jake Bayliss) on 7. december 2023 at 13:50
Manchester United legend Gary Neville has shown his admiration for Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp once again
- Sheffield United defender sends perfect message to own fans after offensive Liverpool chantby firstname.lastname@example.org (Tom Cavilla) on 7. december 2023 at 13:03
Sheffield United fans aired the tiresome 'Feed the Scousers' chant during their side's Premier League defeat to Liverpool
- Jurgen Klopp hints at creative solution to Liverpool injury problemsby email@example.com (Theo Squires) on 7. december 2023 at 12:58
Jurgen Klopp reflects on Liverpool's intense schedule in December after his side's injury list grew against Sheffield United
- Alexis Mac Allister causes Liverpool anger but Jurgen Klopp sees the funny sideby firstname.lastname@example.org (Theo Squires) on 7. december 2023 at 12:17
Moments you might have missed from Liverpool's 2-0 victory away at Sheffield United
- Ref Watch: Man Utd awarded 'modern-day penalty' against Chelseaon 7. december 2023 at 11:33
Former referee Dermot Gallagher dissects the flashpoints from the December midweek Premier League round of fixtures, including the penalty in Manchester United's win over Chelsea and the incidents from Liverpool's victory at Sheffield United.
- Virgil van Dijk reveals Liverpool dressing room 'hurt' after devastating injuryby email@example.com (Paul Gorst) on 7. december 2023 at 11:30
Liverpool captain Virgil van Dijk speaks out after the news that Joel Matip had ruptured a ACL was revealed
- Joao Felix names Liverpool player he would like Barcelona to signby firstname.lastname@example.org (Jake Bayliss) on 7. december 2023 at 11:06
Barcelona forward Joao Felix was asked to name one player he would like to play alongside and he chose a Liverpool midfielder
- Alexis Mac Allister shares injury update after suffering Liverpool setbackby email@example.com (Tom Cavilla) on 7. december 2023 at 10:45
Liverpool beat Sheffield United on Wednesday evening thanks to goals from Virgil van Dijk and Dominik Szoboszlai but it came at a cost with Alexis Mac Allister limping off
- National media spot change in 'imperious' Virgil van Dijk in Liverpool win at Sheffield Unitedby firstname.lastname@example.org (Tom Cavilla) on 7. december 2023 at 9:16
How the national media reacted to Liverpool's 2-0 Premier League win at Sheffield Untied
- Pep Guardiola makes Man City 'heads' admission after losing ground on Liverpool and Arsenalby email@example.com (Tom Cavilla) on 7. december 2023 at 9:00
Liverpool currently sit four points ahead of Manchester City in the Premier League table after a big night in the title race on Wednesday
- 'Biggest joke in history of football' - Jurgen Klopp makes Man City claim after Liverpool winby firstname.lastname@example.org (Theo Squires) on 7. december 2023 at 8:00
Jurgen Klopp reacted to Manchester City slipping four points behind his second-placed Liverpool side and six behind leaders Arsenal
- Arsenal under-fire duo told to study Liverpool player to reach next levelby email@example.com (Tom Cavilla) on 7. december 2023 at 7:00
Arsenal and Liverpool are currently battling it out for the Premier League title
- Liverpool transfer news LIVE - Kylian Mbappe deadline, Alexis Mac Allister update, Joel Matip injury latestby firstname.lastname@example.org (Connor O'Neill, Jake Bayliss) on 7. december 2023 at 5:00
Liverpool transfer news, rumours, gossip and speculation including the latest on Kylian Mbappe, Maximilian Beier, Joel Matip, Alisson Becker, Andy Robertson, Diogo Jota and more injury updates
- Dominik Szoboszlai responds to Liverpool mini-slump as Mohamed Salah struggles not aloneby email@example.com (Ian Doyle) on 7. december 2023 at 5:00
Analysis from Ian Doyle of Liverpool's hard-fought 2-0 Premier League win over Sheffield United at Bramall Lane
- Chris Wilder blasts Simon Hooper after giving Liverpool 'two definite decisions'by firstname.lastname@example.org (Theo Squires) on 7. december 2023 at 4:00
Chris Wilder says two 'definite decisions' went against his Sheffield United side in their 2-0 home loss to Liverpool
- Jurgen Klopp fumes with 'disrespectful' presenter and shares Joel Matip Liverpool injury updateby email@example.com (Connor O'Neill) on 7. december 2023 at 3:00
Your Liverpool morning digest as Jurgen Klopp fumes with 'disrespectful' Amazon Prime presenter and shares Joel Matip injury update
- What Jurgen Klopp called his Liverpool side's performance in Sheffield United winby firstname.lastname@example.org (Paul Gorst) on 7. december 2023 at 1:00
Jurgen Klopp offers his reaction to his Liverpool side's 2-0 Premier League win at Sheffield United
- Even Jurgen Klopp might privately admit what Liverpool supporters are quietly thinkingby email@example.com (Paul Gorst) on 6. december 2023 at 23:07
The ECHO's match verdict as Liverpool close the gap on Premier League leaders Arsenal to two points with a 2-0 win at Sheffield United
- Klopp: Biggest joke in football to write off City | Pep: Villa in title raceon 6. december 2023 at 23:02
Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp says it would be the "biggest joke in the history of football" to write off Manchester City in the title race.
- Wilder 'delighted' with Blades performance despite defeaton 6. december 2023 at 22:48
Sheffield United manager Chris Wilder praises his side's "approach" and "attitude" despite Liverpool spoiling his Bramall Lane homecoming.
- Matip faces missing rest of season with ACL injuryon 6. december 2023 at 22:42
Joel Matip is likely to miss the rest of Liverpool's season, with manager Jurgen Klopp confirming the defender has suffered a serious knee injury.
- Jurgen Klopp shares devastating Joel Matip Liverpool injury updateby firstname.lastname@example.org (Ian Doyle) on 6. december 2023 at 22:35
Jurgen Klopp has confirmed the injury sustained by Joel Matip is serious while he also spoke about the problem picked up by Alexis Mac Allister after the 2-0 win at Sheffield United
- Jurgen Klopp fumes with 'disrespectful' Amazon Prime presenter after Liverpool winby email@example.com (Connor O'Neill) on 6. december 2023 at 22:30
Jurgen Klopp was far from happy with a quip made by Amazon Prime Video presenter Marcus Buckland after Liverpool's 2-0 Premier League win at Sheffield United
- Klopp 'very happy' with 'mature & resilient' displayon 6. december 2023 at 22:21
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp describes his side's display in their 2-0 victory at Sheffield United as "mature and resilient".
- Liverpool player ratings as Virgil van Dijk and two others excellent in Sheffield United winby firstname.lastname@example.org (Ian Doyle) on 6. december 2023 at 21:36
Liverpool player ratings from Ian Doyle after the 2-0 Premier League win over Sheffield United at Bramall Lane
- Liverpool next six fixtures compared to Arsenal and title rivals after Man City lossby email@example.com (Tom Cavilla) on 6. december 2023 at 21:33
Liverpool made it back-to-back Premier League victories after beating Sheffield United on Wednesday evening
- Liverpool beat Wilder's Sheff Utd to close gap to Arsenalon 6. december 2023 at 21:30
Liverpool beat Sheffield United 2-0 in Chris Wilder's first game back in charge of the Blades to close the gap on Premier League leaders Arsenal to two points.
- Liverpool team for Sheffield United as Wataru Endo starts and Darwin Nunez droppedby firstname.lastname@example.org (Paul Gorst) on 6. december 2023 at 18:46
Jurgen Klopp has named his side to take on Sheffield United in the Premier League at Bramall Lane
- Sheffield United vs Liverpool recap - final score, Virgil van Dijk and Dominik Szoboszlai goals, post-match reactionby email@example.com (Ian Doyle, Paul Gorst, Theo Squires, Tom Cavilla) on 6. december 2023 at 16:52
Liverpool are back in Premier League action this evening as Jurgen Klopp's side take on Sheffield United at Bramall Lane
- Government stops short of fully committing to 'Hillsborough Law'on 6. december 2023 at 13:14
The government has stopped short of fully committing to a "Hillsborough Law" in its long-awaited response to a report on the experiences of the victims' families more than six years after it was published.
- Is football's Saturday 3pm TV blackout out of date?on 6. december 2023 at 12:57
Fans of clubs ranging from the Premier League to the Women's Super League to non-league have their say.
- 'In the realm of Puskas' - the rise of Liverpool's Hungarian heroon 6. december 2023 at 7:44
Dominik Szoboszlai is becoming a fan favourite for Liverpool and Hungary - BBC Sport charts the rise of the talented midfielder.
- Sutton's Premier League predictions v CBeebies Robin Hood star Rhys Stephensonon 5. december 2023 at 22:40
BBC Sport football expert Chris Sutton takes on CBeebies Robin Hood star Rhys Stephenson for this weekend's Premier League predictions.
- Alexander-Arnold will play 'wherever it's best'on 5. december 2023 at 18:29
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp says Trent Alexander-Arnold will play "wherever it's best for us" after scoring a late winner from midfield against Fulham.
- Oxlade-Chamberlain on abrupt Liverpool exit and life in Turkeyon 5. december 2023 at 11:00
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain picked the ball up on the half turn on the edge of the centre circle and carried it forward - at speed, with the strength symbolic of his nickname. He shifted inside, taking three of five markers out of the game, but found himself in a more crowded area just outside the box.
- Arsenal to host Liverpool in FA Cup third roundon 4. december 2023 at 22:03
Premier League leaders Arsenal will host eight-time winners Liverpool, while Sunderland will face Newcastle in a Tyne-Wear derby at the Stadium of Light.
- Sky Sports to show 215 Premier League games a season from 2025/26on 4. december 2023 at 17:30
From 2025, Sky Sports will broadcast a record minimum of 215 Premier League matches a season after finalising a new four-year agreement.
- Ref Watch: Hooper 'technically did nothing wrong' over Man City callon 4. december 2023 at 11:32
Former referee Dermot Gallagher dissects the flashpoints from the latest round of the 2023/24 Premier League season, including a controversial late call at the Etihad on Super Sunday.
- Who has an appetite for goals? Garth Crooks' Team of the Weekon 3. december 2023 at 21:31
Which players impressed our football pundit Garth Crooks enough to make his latest Team of the Week?
- 'I've never seen a game with this many beautiful goals'on 3. december 2023 at 19:41
Jurgen Klopp says he does not think he has seen "a game with this amount of beautiful goals" after his Liverpool side beat Fulham in thriller.
- 'You're welcome' - Klopp brands Fulham win 'game you'll never forget'on 3. december 2023 at 18:10
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp hailed their dramatic late 4-3 Premier League win over Fulham as a "game you will never forget" after his side scored twice in the final four minutes of normal time.
- Alexander-Arnold scores late as Liverpool win thrilleron 3. december 2023 at 16:55
Trent Alexander-Arnold scores an 88th-minute winner as Liverpool mount a stunning late comeback to beat Fulham in a seven-goal thriller at Anfield.
- Silva 'really proud' of Fulham despite late defeaton 3. december 2023 at 16:45
Fulham manager Marco Silva says he's proud of his squad despite being stunned by Liverpool's late comeback in the 4-3 defeat at Anfield.
- I've never seen a game with so many quality goals - Kloppon 3. december 2023 at 16:45
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp says he has never seen a game with so many quality goals after his side beat Fulham 4-3 in a thriller at Anfield.
- PL hits & misses: Trent's a midfield maestro, Chelsea show fighton 3. december 2023 at 16:30
- Alexander-Arnold the hero as Liverpool grab last-gasp win against Fulhamon 3. december 2023 at 16:10
Trent Alexander-Arnold was Liverpool's hero as his 88th-minute strike secured Jurgen Klopp's side a dramatic 4-3 victory against Fulham at Anfield.
- FA Cup third-round draw: Arsenal vs Liverpool, Sunderland vs Newcastleon 3. december 2023 at 13:10
Arsenal have been drawn against Liverpool in the FA Cup third round, while Newcastle have been handed a trip to north-east rivals Sunderland.
- NI's Bradley signs new long-term Liverpool dealon 1. december 2023 at 18:01
Northern Ireland's Conor Bradley signs a new long-term contract with Liverpool, less than 24 hours after making his first appearance of the season.