- Fabinho reveals blunt Jurgen Klopp and Sadio Mane dressing room exchange that sparked iconic Liverpool comebackby email@example.com (Charlotte Coates) on 30. maj 2023 at 18:23
Liverpool midfielder Fabinho has spoken about the miraculous comeback against Barcelona in the Champions League semi-fiinal in 2019
- Jorg Schmadtke will know all about long-term Liverpool target ahead of potential £25m moveby firstname.lastname@example.org (Theo Squires) on 30. maj 2023 at 18:00
Liverpool boast interest in Bayern Munich midfielder Ryan Gravenberch and incoming sporting director Jorg Schmadtke could boost their transfer chances
- Alexis Mac Allister, Youri Tielemans and the 11 players tipped to sign for Liverpoolby email@example.com (Stephen Killen) on 30. maj 2023 at 17:19
The Premier League season finished just days ago but Liverpool are immediately being linked with moves
- Liverpool news and transfers LIVE - Bruno Guimaraes 'contact', Jorg Schmadtke appointed, Fabio Carvalho futureby firstname.lastname@example.org (Keifer MacDonald, Charlotte Coates) on 30. maj 2023 at 16:27
Liverpool transfer news, rumours, gossip and speculation including the latest on Jules Kounde, Adrian, Alexis Mac Allister, Fabio Carvalho and Sergej Milinkovic-Savic
- Liverpool 'make contact' over Bruno Guimaraes transfer as contract offer claim madeby email@example.com (Charlotte Coates) on 30. maj 2023 at 16:23
Liverpool are rumoured to be interested in making a move for Newcastle United midfielder Bruno Guimaraes
- Where will these Premier League superstars move to this summer?by 5times.co.uk on 30. maj 2023 at 15:25
Four elite players, including Harry Kane, Lionel Messi, Victor Osimhen, and Jude Bellingham, might be moving during what appears to be a busy summer transfer season. Will Messi move to Barcelona again? Declan Rice, will he be joining Arsenal? The Premier League’s club transfer period for the next season begins on Wednesday, June 14, and The post Where will these Premier League superstars move to this summer? first appeared on 5Times.co.uk.
- 'Even Klopp wanted him' - Agent confirms Liverpool tried to sign £25m Everton flopby firstname.lastname@example.org (Charlotte Coates) on 30. maj 2023 at 15:20
Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp was reportedly interested in signing Everton midfielder Jean-Philippe Gbamin
- Luis Diaz injury problem becomes clear as two Liverpool players leave squad behindby email@example.com (Ian Doyle) on 30. maj 2023 at 15:00
How Jurgen Klopp's players rated this season using the marks we have given them for each of Liverpool's 52 matches
- Summer transfer window 2023: All you need to knowon 30. maj 2023 at 14:48
The summer transfer window is set to be a busy and newsworthy one. From key dates to how to follow with Sky Sports, here's what you need to know...
- What Jurgen Klopp and Dietmar Hamann have said about new Liverpool sporting director Jorg Schmadtkeby firstname.lastname@example.org (Stephen Killen) on 30. maj 2023 at 14:28
Liverpool have appointed Jorg Schmadtke as the new sporting director taking over from Julian Ward
- Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain opens up on Liverpool exit and plan for next moveby email@example.com (Stephen Killen) on 30. maj 2023 at 14:20
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain will be a free agent this summer after his Liverpool contract expired
- Xavi addresses Jules Kounde 'unhappiness' at Barcelona amid Liverpool speculationby firstname.lastname@example.org (Stephen Killen) on 30. maj 2023 at 13:52
Liverpool have expressed an interest in the Barcelona defender, according to one report
- Incredible footage shows moment Anfield Road roof is removed as £80m project takes next stepby email@example.com (Keifer MacDonald) on 30. maj 2023 at 13:26
Anfield will open its doors to its largest-ever Premier League crowd in August once the Anfield Road End redevelopment is complete
- 2023 French Open: Novak Djokovic causes POLITICAL STIR as he addresses Kosovoby 5times.co.uk on 30. maj 2023 at 13:09
Following his triumph at the French Open, Serbian Novak Djokovic scribbled a political statement regarding Kosovo on a camera lens. After he started his quest for a record-breaking 23rd men’s Grand Slam singles championship, Djokovic defeated Aleksandar Kovacevic with scores of 6-3, 6-2, and 7-6 (7-1). “Kosovo is the heart of Serbia, the violence must The post 2023 French Open: Novak Djokovic causes POLITICAL STIR as he addresses Kosovo first appeared on 5Times.co.uk.
- Harvey Elliott issues Liverpool rallying cry after Champions League and Premier League slumpby firstname.lastname@example.org (Keifer MacDonald) on 30. maj 2023 at 12:35
Liverpool midfielder Harvey Elliott insists he and his Liverpool team-mates are more determined than ever" ahead of the 2023/24 season
- Graeme Souness supported by Alison Hammond as he fights back tears on This Morningby email@example.com (Ryan Paton) on 30. maj 2023 at 12:22
The Liverpool FC midfielder was visibly moved as he prepares to take on the tough challenge
- Jorg Schmadtke on why he joined Liverpool, new FSG plan and transfer budgetby firstname.lastname@example.org (Ian Doyle) on 30. maj 2023 at 12:03
New Liverpool sporting director Jorg Schmadtke has spoken about his role ahead of busy transfer window
- 'I wish him the best of luck' - Jürgen Klopp's tribute to Naby Keitaon 30. maj 2023 at 12:00
Jürgen Klopp shared his favourite memories of Naby Keita's time at Liverpool as he paid tribute to the departing midfielder.
- Anthony Joshua “laughed” at Tyson Fury’s most recent propositionby 5times.co.uk on 30. maj 2023 at 11:39
“The Gypsy King” Tyson Fury’s attempts to restart fight discussions gave AJ the chuckles, according to Joshua’s longtime promoter Eddie Hearn. On Friday, Fury announced on social media that his biggest competitor had received a draft contract in advance of a prospective showdown at Wembley Stadium in September. Boxing fans were greatly surprised by the The post Anthony Joshua “laughed” at Tyson Fury’s most recent proposition first appeared on 5Times.co.uk.
- Thank you, Naby - Keita's Liverpool storyon 30. maj 2023 at 11:00
Naby Keita will bid farewell to Liverpool this summer after a five-year stay at Anfield that saw him win the Champions League, FIFA Club World Cup, Premier League, Carabao Cup, Emirates FA Cup and FA Community Shield.
- Why Are Everton Called The Toffeesby 5times.co.uk on 30. maj 2023 at 10:59
Everton is one of the most successful Premier League clubs with 9 titles in their history. The club holds the record for most seasons in the top flight of English football. Everton is associated with the nickname the ‘Toffees’. But have you ever wondered why Everton are nicknamed the Toffees? This intriguing question might have The post Why Are Everton Called The Toffees first appeared on 5Times.co.uk.
- Jorg Schmadtke 'poor but sexy' strategy saw him sign 'mad' Liverpool strikerby email@example.com (Theo Squires) on 30. maj 2023 at 10:19
Jorg Schmadtke has agreed to become Liverpool's new sporting director and once signed a popular former Reds striker in Germany
- Erik ten Hag: Harry Maguire must make a decisionby 5times.co.uk on 30. maj 2023 at 10:10
The captain of Manchester United, Harry Maguire, has a decision to make regarding his future with the team, according to manager Erik ten Hag. Only 16 Premier League appearances were made by the 30-year-old English defender for United this year. Ten Hag’s favourite centre-back duo during his first season in command at Old Trafford has The post Erik ten Hag: Harry Maguire must make a decision first appeared on 5Times.co.uk.
- Michael Holt’s not having it easy in order to rejoin WSTby 5times.co.uk on 30. maj 2023 at 10:08
On Monday night, Michael Holt’s chances of recovering his professional tour card were ended. In the third round of Event One at the Leicester snooker Q School, Michael Holt unexpectedly lost to Hayden Staniland 4-2. After defeating Jeff Cundy 4-1 in his tournament debut on Sunday, “The Hitman” was eliminated from the tournament in his The post Michael Holt’s not having it easy in order to rejoin WST first appeared on 5Times.co.uk.
- 'I'm not as big an *** as people think' - Jorg Schmadtke best quotes as he joins Liverpoolby firstname.lastname@example.org (Charlie Bennett) on 30. maj 2023 at 10:05
Jorg Schmadtke brings an interesting reputation with him as he arrives as new Liverpool sporting director
- Jorg Schmadtke ready for busy start in new Liverpool role after transfer hintsby email@example.com (Paul Gorst) on 30. maj 2023 at 9:40
Paul Gorst looks ahead to a 'busy' spell off the pitch for Liverpool as Jorg Schmadtke checks in in and transfer plans take shape
- Jorg Schmadtke best signings so far as Liverpool confirm new sporting directorby firstname.lastname@example.org (Tom Cavilla) on 30. maj 2023 at 9:12
Liverpool will have a new sporting director at the club this summer ahead of what promises to be a busy transfer window
- Liverpool appoint new sporting director as Jorg Schmadtke role confirmedby email@example.com (Ian Doyle) on 30. maj 2023 at 9:00
Liverpool have appointed Jorg Schmadtke as their new sporting director on an initial short-term contract
- Jorg Schmadtke appointed new Liverpool FC sporting directoron 30. maj 2023 at 9:00
Liverpool FC can confirm Jorg Schmadtke has been appointed as the club’s new sporting director.
- Inside St Mary's: Behind the scenes of final day and farewellson 30. maj 2023 at 8:45
Take a different look at Liverpool's action-packed final day of the season with Inside St Mary's.
- Latest transfer rumours: an amazing summer is comingby 5times.co.uk on 30. maj 2023 at 8:26
Following Mason Mount’s refusal to agree to a new deal at Chelsea, Manchester United, Liverpool, and Arsenal are expected to battle for his services. The 24-year-old’s contract expires at the end of the next season, and the Blues are allegedly asking £70 million for him. After manager Roberto de Zerbi stated that Moises Caicedo and The post Latest transfer rumours: an amazing summer is coming first appeared on 5Times.co.uk.
- Erik ten Hag insists that BETTER transfer window investments must be madeby 5times.co.uk on 30. maj 2023 at 8:03
Erik ten Hag has stressed that Manchester United must make better investments this summer if they want to be a title contender in the upcoming season. The club knows that investing in their team will give them a better chance of playing in the top four and winning trophies in the future. The search for The post Erik ten Hag insists that BETTER transfer window investments must be made first appeared on 5Times.co.uk.
- Liverpool sent early Champions League warning after Mauricio Pochettino predictionby firstname.lastname@example.org (Stephen Killen) on 30. maj 2023 at 6:00
Liverpool finished 33 points ahead of Chelsea in the Premier League last season but with the appointment of Mauricio Pochettino, they've been tipped to challenge again
- Liverpool could make 'third attempt' to sign player for two positions who is available for freeby email@example.com (Theo Squires) on 30. maj 2023 at 5:00
With Liverpool looking to strengthen in both midfield and defence this summer, former target Raphael Guerreiro could tick those boxes
- Liverpool may be about to abandon transfer strategy as multiple options emergeby firstname.lastname@example.org (Paul Gorst) on 30. maj 2023 at 4:00
The pool of talent capable of improving Liverpool is deeper than in recent years as a major transfer window approaches
- I don't want Mason Mount at Liverpool because of one big reason but we can't ignore Chelsea warningby email@example.com (John Aldridge) on 30. maj 2023 at 3:00
John Aldridge has his say on what could be a busy summer transfer window for Liverpool in the second half of his weekly ECHO column
- Liverpool £44m transfer can solve problem nobody else could for Jurgen Kloppby firstname.lastname@example.org (Ian Doyle) on 30. maj 2023 at 0:00
Cody Gakpo has shown in half a season why he is the right man to replace Roberto Firmino at Liverpool
- Fabio Carvalho drops major hint over Liverpool future in cryptic Instagram messagesby email@example.com (Stephen Killen) on 29. maj 2023 at 20:38
Liverpool midfielder Fabio Carvalho has found first-team football hard to comeby since Christmas
- FPL season review - overall winner reveals his secrets!on 29. maj 2023 at 19:40
Another season of Fantasy Premier League has come to an end, and it's time to crown the champion.
- Rain delays IPL championship game between Gujarat Titans and Chennai Super Kingsby 5times.co.uk on 29. maj 2023 at 15:34
Due to severe rain in Ahmedabad, the Indian Premier League championship game between Chennai Super Kings and Gujarat Titans has been postponed until Monday. Around 16:30 on Sunday, the rain stopped for a little while, the players appeared to get warmed up, but it quickly started again. Chennai is attempting to match Mumbai’s record of The post Rain delays IPL championship game between Gujarat Titans and Chennai Super Kings first appeared on 5Times.co.uk.
- Harry Hall loses Charles Schwab Challenge; Emiliano Grillo defeats Adam Schenk in the playoffby 5times.co.uk on 29. maj 2023 at 15:31
Harry Hall of England was unable to win his first PGA Tour triumph after Emiliano Grillo defeated Adam Schenk in a playoff to take home the Charles Schwab Challenge trophy. Argentine Grillo and American Schenk each started the fourth round four strokes and one stroke behind Hall, respectively. When Hall failed, the 30-year-old appeared to The post Harry Hall loses Charles Schwab Challenge; Emiliano Grillo defeats Adam Schenk in the playoff first appeared on 5Times.co.uk.
- LFC pays respects on 38th anniversary of Heysel Stadium disasteron 29. maj 2023 at 12:40
Liverpool FC today paid its respects on the 38th anniversary of the Heysel Stadium disaster.
- LFC marks 38th anniversary of Heysel Stadium disasteron 29. maj 2023 at 7:24
Liverpool FC remembers the 39 football fans who lost their lives at Heysel Stadium in Belgium on this day 38 years ago.
- Our verdicts: Every Premier League team's season assessedon 28. maj 2023 at 20:00
With the 2022/23 Premier League season having drawn to a conclusion, Sky Sports' football writers deliver their verdicts on all 20 teams...
- Firmino’s farewell: How the Brazilian became an Anfield cult heroon 28. maj 2023 at 19:27
Roberto Firmino waved goodbye to Anfield last weekend and on Sunday he made his final appearance for Liverpool at Southampton before leaving the club this summer.
- Jürgen Klopp assesses Southampton 4-4 Liverpool and season overallon 28. maj 2023 at 19:08
Jürgen Klopp believes Liverpool have given themselves a good basis for what they must do moving forward after they brought their Premier League campaign to a close at Southampton on Sunday.
- Roberto Firmino scores on Reds farewell as Liverpool play out Southampton drawon 28. maj 2023 at 17:45
Roberto Firmino scored on his farewell appearance for Liverpool as the Reds played out an enthralling 4-4 draw with Southampton in the Premier League on Sunday.
- Liverpool fightback rescues draw at Saints after eight-goal thrilleron 28. maj 2023 at 17:25
Southampton shared an eight-goal thriller with Liverpool as they bid farewell to the Premier League after an 11-year top-flight stay, bowing out with an enthralling 4-4 draw.
- Team news: Confirmed Liverpool line-up v Southamptonon 28. maj 2023 at 14:29
Liverpool make seven changes for today’s final-day clash with Southampton.
- Match Centre: Southampton v Liverpool - follow live updateson 28. maj 2023 at 10:00
Follow live and interactive coverage of Liverpool's final game of the season at Southampton in Match Centre.